You will need:
12 +/- prawns
1 egg, beaten
1 cup shredded coconut (add more if you need)
3 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat cast iron over medium-high heat.
2. Prepare your prawns. Rinse and dry. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the egg. In another small bowl, add the shredded coconut.
4. Add oil to cast iron.
5. One at a time, dip your prawn into the egg mixture, then the coconut. Ensure evening coating. Add to pan. Repeat until all prawns are in the pan frying.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
7. Serve immediately.