You will need:
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup Botanica Vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 tbsp monk fruit sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 large eggs
1/3 cup coconot oil, melted
1 large carrot, grated
1. Preheat the oven for 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla and melted coconut oil.
4. Combine wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. Fold in grated carrots.
5. Divide batter between 6-8 muffin cups (depending on how large you want the muffins).
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.