Updated: Dec 28, 2018
You will need:
2 cups organic ground flaxseeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
4 tbsp chia seeds
2/3 cup almond flour
3/4 cup coconut milk (unsweetened) or nut milk of choice
2 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped pecan & macadamia nuts for topping (you can use any nut variety you like)
Optional: For more savoury topping, opt for sesame seeds (black or white) or herbs such as dill, chives & rosemary.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan with butter.
2. Whisk together the eggs & nut milk. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flaxseed, hemp seeds, chia seeds, almond flour, baking powder & salt.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until well combined.
5. Pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with nuts or toppings of choice. Push gently down on toppings so they bake into the bread.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
*Once cooled, pre-slice the bread and store in airtight container. Will last in freezer for 1-2 months & will last in fridge for up to one week