You will need:
2 cups almond flour
1 large egg
4 tbsp espresso powder or instant coffee
3 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 cup butter (room temp or melted)
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp monk fruit sugar
2 tbsp brewed coffee (cold or room temp)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
40 g chocolate of choice (I used Lindt 99%)
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk sugar & butter until creamy. Add egg & vanilla and mix.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine. You want a creamy texture.
5. Roughly chop chocolate and fold into mixture. Stir gently until chunks are evenly distributed.
6. Use cookie scoop to form cookies and place on baking sheet. Lightly press down on each cookie to flatten.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until edges begin to darken.