Candied Orange Wheels
You will need:
2 organic navel oranges, washed & dried
1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
50g dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 200F. Prepare pan with parchment paper.
2. Slice the oranges so they are no more than .5cm thick. If you choose to slice thicker, they will just take longer in the oven.
3. Place slices on pan and lightly glaze each with the maple syrup.
4. Put in oven and bake for 2-3 hours (depending on your oven)
5. Just before the oranges are ready, begin melting down your chocolate over a double boiler.
6. Remove oranges from oven and dip half in your chocolate mixture.
7. Place in the fridge to harden (about 5 minutes)
8. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.